Monday, February 10, 2014

Finished Drafts

Hey guys! I’m sorry for not updating in a while, but trust me it’s all been for good reasons (sorry for saying that all the time, too).
I just wanted to tell you guys that I finally finished the first draft of Book 2 on Sunday! Can I get a yeah buddy?
*Awkward silence*
No. Oh well.
YEAH BUDDY!
Now there’s still a lot of work to do--this baby has MANY rounds of editing done ahead before it gets out in the wild. 
Damn it! If only I could it all done in one go. But hey…I guess that’s just the motion *in Drake voice*.
Anyway, updates will be coming pretty soon on its process and release date, but really, guys…I just can’t believe that it’s done,and I'm so excited with the way it’s turning out. 

I can’t wait for you guys to read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment